Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Favorite Toy!

All Kambrie wants to do these days is stand.



Here she is dancing with her daddy.
(I'm always trying to capture these precious moments. She is such a lucky girl. I have a feeling her younger siblings won't get to spend as much time with daddy as she gets to.)

Anyway, what she loves even more than standing is jumping! My mom has a friend who let her borrow this Fisher Price "Jumper" (that's not what they're called, it's just what I call it) for Kambrie to try.







She was a little unsure at first but has decided that it's a great toy & it gets her lots of attention, because she's just so cute in it! My dad thought she was so funny the day that she was bouncing so hard & fast that she panicked. Not understanding that she was the one making it move, she couldn't stop.

I almost bought a toy just like it yesterday, so I could have my hands free for just a few minutes! But to Trav's relief I didn't. It will always be something fun to do at Grandma & Grandpa's.



Now when she's at home & we lay her down to play with the gym she got for Christmas, she reacts like this...







One word...

SPOILED!!!

We love her!

No comments: