Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bed Time... I think...

Kambrie has been sleeping through the night now for several months. Really there were only about 2 weeks that she didn't & I think that was my fault. Once I chilled out & just let her sleep, establishing a morning routine, she was good to go.

Well, kind of. You see, she would sleep through the night once she FINALLY went to bed! Travis & I both agree that little girls going to bed a 11 pm or later is a little ridiculous. So we've been working on gradually transitioning her to an earlier bed time (sounds easy enough, but hard to do with a working mom).

She still loves to snuggle with us, so usually if we just hold her close, wrapped in a blankie, she'll nod right off.

Key word... Usually...




Why is it, that she always saves the sweetest smiles for bed time?

I am happy to report that we have improved a little. 10 pm is her current bed time. Yeah, we have a ways to go but it's a start. :)

1 comment:

B and J said...

What a turkey. You know I think she more like her Auntie Jame than you thought, my bedtime has never been before 11:00.