I've come to the conclusion that I am a terrible blogger! Everytime I sit down to post something I get distracted by something like this:
(insert happy baby noise here)
or this:
(insert sad baby cry here)
Yes, transformation is complete. I've officially lost the capacity to focus on one task at a time. But I wouldn't have it any other way, I love spending every day with Kambrie!
It's really hard to focus on anything but her when she is around. It's amazing how she can command the attention of a room full of people, what did we do before she came around.
3 comments:
She is getting so big! She is so cute! It would be hard to not be distracted by her. Hope things are well with your cute family.
It's really hard to focus on anything but her when she is around. It's amazing how she can command the attention of a room full of people, what did we do before she came around.
I love her smiley face! What a doll.
Post a Comment