Monday, August 9, 2010

Tap Dancing

There has been so much going on at the Butterworth House these days. We both work all week long. Then every weekend ends up being like a mini-vacation for Trav & I because we are trying to make the most of our time together before he goes back to Idaho Falls.

Thank goodness I have the baby to think about while he is away, & she doesn't let me forget about her either. Lately it's felt like she must be dancing in there, because I feel these...





little feet dancing, ALL THE TIME.

In fact the only time they stop moving is when other people are around. What can I say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, she's a little shy.

We'll see what the next 8 weeks bring while we count down to her "estimated time of arrival."

More good news, this week is Trav's last full week of the internship. Only 1 more good-bye then life at our house will return to normal! I can't wait:)

3 comments:

B and J said...

I wish your little dancer would let me feel her...stinker!
HOORAY for the end of Trav's internship, I kind of miss him too!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the dancing. I loved being able to feel my babies move. Excited for you to get your husband back. Trever's getting close too. I have big plans, hopefully they turn out.

Anonymous said...

Feeling Baby get their groove on is great :) Enjoy the next little bit of time you have before your little one comes! Your world is about to make a drastic change, for the better, but drastic none the less!