Monday, November 9, 2009

T'n'T

So I pulled out some of Trav's pictures today & I wanted to share some of the cuteness. Travis has a twin brother, Tyler. I love looking at pictures of them growing up, mostly because it's fun to see if you can tell them apart. It will test just how well you know them, because if you know them it's not that hard to tell.



I'm not sure I know which is which... I don't think you can see, but if you look close you can see those beautiful eye-lashes.



I love the blonde "fly-a-way" hair.



Lorie wrote on the back of this one "one day they insisted they didn't need a nap."



Travis says that they each had a color they preferred to wear, I can never remember who was which. But this picture is super easy to tell without the hint.



Cool Shades.



I wonder what's in those presents...



Travis has wanted to go to Lagoon the last 2 summers... We haven't made it yet.



He-Man & Skeletor!!!!!



Just in case you're wondering, they still do just about everything together.



Taken just before they left on their missions to Argentina.

2 comments:

Proud Mama (Lorie) said...

I always loved those pictures! Makes me homesick for my little baby boys!

B and J said...

Those are too cute!!!!
Oh, by the way...I have NO IDEA!!!!