Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

Kam & I started the day early.  For a couple of girls who don't usually get up until about 8, 6:30 AM is kind of a shock to the system.  Kambrie woke up this morning when Travis did & was absolutely hysterical.  Very abnormal.  We have no idea why, I can only assume that she had been dreaming & they were very real.

She calmed down eventually and the morning went on as usual.

10:30 AM: 
She was getting her daily dose of Winnie the Pooh, I was working in the Kitchen & soaking some laundry.  I put her in her chair to eat a banana & a granola bar.  Finished soaking, gathered it all up & ran downstairs to throw in the washer. Came back upstairs to find my little "Sleeping Beauty."


She insisted on taking her sock off... but only one.




Poor girl.  I love her!

Nothing more beautiful than a sleeping baby.

1 comment:

B+J said...

Will you please tell her to stop growing!!! She is SO tall!