Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hogle Zoo

In June we spent a week with my family in Park City. It was a trip full of "firsts" for Kambrie. That tuesday, we took her to Hogle Zoo for the first time. It took her a while to get into it. At first she could have cared less about the animals. But we had a great time anyway!



Arriving at the Zoo



Some kids never grow up! Tyler & Kolby came along. They were awesome & kept us laughing.



Our first stop was the gift shop where Grandma & Grandpa bought Kambrie her souvenir.





Showing Kam the baby elephant.



This was Kam's favorite animal by far! He just kept walking back & forth looking at all of us. Kambrie thought she needed to touch him & she would have stayed there watching him if we'd let her.



More babies



She loved the animated dinosaurs



I think I was more excited to see the giraffe than she was. I've more or less decided it's her favorite...



This picture would lead you to believe we saw the bird show... We didn't. Kam was not having it so Trav & I took her out.





Finally, a trip to the zoo would not be complete without seeing how she measured up to the gorillas.



Even Uncle Tyler can't resist this little girl every now & then. She loves her all her aunts & uncles!



Special thanks to Jamie for the photos!




And to Grandma & Grandpa Reid for taking us on vacation.


No comments: