Thursday, May 19, 2011

Family Vacation! Part 1

We just got back from our very first Family Vacation with Kambrie.

We started the weekend in St George. Before we got there we visited Cove Fort to give Kambrie a chance to get out of her seat & move around.







Kambrie absolutely loves picking the grass.

I was pretty nervous about how Kam would do for the drive, but she traveled like a champ! She really was an angel the whole time.



Someday I hope we get a little more use out of the portable dvd player. She could have cared less about her movies.

We were all happy to arrive. We went to dinner, which Kam loved! She got to sit in a highchair & there were lots of people walking by for her to look at.





She & Trav love to play. They were both ready for bed early.



The next day we had a few things we wanted to do before we met up with Grandpa & Grandma.



First a trip to Walmart because I always forget to pack something important...

Next, Travis had never been to the St. George Temple.







Of all the things we did this weekend, I think this hour we spent at the temple was my favorite.



Lunch at the Brick Oven & then we were off to Las Vegas!

2 comments:

Breanna Daines said...

I can't believe how big Kambrie is getting, I swear she was just born. Well I guess thats what I get for being a slacker and not getting over to see you guys. Your vacation looked like it was so fun. I love the all the cute pictures.

Mrs. Butterworth said...

I love the picture of Kam sitting on the grass in front of the temple so cute. It looks like you guys had a blast. :)