Monday, August 17, 2009

Nothing like the 4th in I.F.

I know the 4th of July was a long time ago but... oh well. It was a good time. This is our third summer together & that means it is my third time in Idaho Falls for the Fireworks. Grandpa & Grandma Butterworth live really close to the river where they have the BIG Fireworks Show, so we like to go up & watch from their back lawn. I didn't take many pictures but Travis did... only problem is, when Trav takes pictures he doesn't wait for you to say cheese. For example Tyler & I





Most people would delete these pictures, but I think they are funny so they stay! Anyway, the show lasts about half an hour (actually 33 minutes, to be exact) which is a lot longer than it sounds. But who doesn't love Fireworks right.



Apparently Tyler does:)



And it wouldn't be a party without my cute sister-in-laws, Brittney & Kallie!



Travis had a great time playing with Roxy while we were visiting. Roxy is Trevor's dog & she is a lot of fun. She LOVES to chase her Frisbee.





Oh & I saved the best for last... We went to the Zoo! I knew you would be excited;) I had no idea there was a zoo. It was totally random, but Travis & I decided we wanted to go, so we went. Kallie & Britt went too, although I'm sure they thought we were crazy. Just another day in paradise...

2 comments:

Travis said...

Ha, I just got on our blog all by myself. I am quite impressed with myself and with Brandi's blog

Kallie Nikkole said...

BAH! I am on this! Picture and all, i feel accomplished now